Threadlocking and sealing micro-encapsulated systems based on water and technologically advanced resins ensuring excellent levels of resistance to loosening, stresses and vibrations applicable to all types of metals and different plastics.
- TECNOLOGIC® 70 prevents loosening, vibration and leakage of threaded fasteners up to max 170°C temperatures.
- TECNOLOGIC® 70 covers the environmental, physical, mechanical, functional, regulatory and durability requirements.
The water-based TECNOLOGIC® 70 reduces the environmental impact that the extensive use of solvents is having on our planet.
- Threadlocking and sealing united in one
- Adhesive + micro-encapsulated activators
- Adjusted thread friction value and Excellent vibrations resistance
- Position and size as per requirements
- Can be applied to either external and internal thread parts
- Outstanding metal to metal and metal to plastics properties
- Standardized application to reduce assembling time and processes
- Pre-applied threadlocking compounds at the point of assembly
- Replace all other type of locking/sealant agents
- Eco-friendly Water-based solution
- Solvent free and dry to the touch
- Physiological and toxicological harmless
- Color simply identifies presence, strength and function
- Curing Time Progress [% vs time]
- Vibration test according to Junkers DIN 65151 and ISO 16130
- Breakloose Torque comparison [Nm vs angle]