The Pre-applied Hybrid Self-locking + Sealant
TECNOLOGIC® 40 is an hybrid self-locking + sealant agent suitable based on water and technologically advanced resins. Cold applied to specifically prevent surface’s damages; is reusable few times. Could be applied on soft/hard metals and plastic.
- TECNOLOGIC® 40 prevents loosening through vibration; it provides a slight sealing capability through mechanical braking.
- TECNOLOGIC® 40 is distributed over threads eliminating the engagement gap and exerting long-lasting resistance to loosening and vibrations.
The water-based TECNOLOGIC® 40 reduces the environmental impact that the extensive use of solvents is having on our planet.
- Excellent self-locking and sealing resistance to vibrations
- Reusable few times on soft metals and plastics, adjustable, ideal for regulator screws
- Specific develop for hybrid use
- Position and size as per requirements
- Can be applied to either external and internal thread parts
- It is not necessary preheating, ideal to preserve mild topcoat and esthetical items
- Outstanding metal to metal and metal to plastics properties
- Various torque levels available
- Can be used as securing device
- Standardized application to reduce assembling time and processes
- Pre-applied self-locking compounds at the point of assembly
- Replace all other type of self- locking/sealant agents
- Eco-friendly Water-based solution
- Solvent free and dry to the touch
- Physiological and toxicological not harmful
- Color simply identifies presence, strength and function
- Prevailing Torque in relation to screwsize (Nm - Screwsize)
- Loosening Torque standard DIN 267 p.28 (Strenghts Nm - Loosening Torques)
Seleziona documento da scaricare
Actual main areas of application are automotive industry, electronics, two wheel, household appliances, office machines, computer industry, electric motors and batteries, robotics and assembling industries, movimento terra (earth moving/ground motion machines + excavator) and constructions - farming industry - energetic industries - sportive, furniture and fixture sectors.