TECNOLOGIC® 40 is an hybrid self-locking + sealant agent suitable based on water and technologically advanced resins. Cold applied to specifically prevent surface’s damages; is reusable few times. Could be applied on soft/hard metals and plastic.
- TECNOLOGIC® 40 prevents loosening through vibration; it provides a slight sealing capability through mechanical braking.
- TECNOLOGIC® 40 is distributed over threads eliminating the engagement gap and exerting long-lasting resistance to loosening and vibrations.
The water-based TECNOLOGIC® 40 reduces the environmental impact that the extensive use of solvents is having on our planet.
- Excellent self-locking and sealing resistance to vibrations
- Reusable few times on soft metals and plastics, adjustable, ideal for regulator screws
- Specific develop for hybrid use
- Position and size as per requirements
- Can be applied to either external and internal thread parts
- It is not necessary preheating, ideal to preserve mild topcoat and esthetical items
- Outstanding metal to metal and metal to plastics properties
- Various torque levels available
- Can be used as securing device
- Standardized application to reduce assembling time and processes
- Pre-applied self-locking compounds at the point of assembly
- Replace all other type of self- locking/sealant agents
- Eco-friendly Water-based solution
- Solvent free and dry to the touch
- Physiological and toxicological not harmful
- Color simply identifies presence, strength and function
- Prevailing Torque in relation to screwsize (Nm - Screwsize)
- Loosening Torque standard DIN 267 p.28 (Strenghts Nm - Loosening Torques)