The Pre-applied to prevent the adhesion of weld splashes and electrodeposited
TECNOLOGIC® 16 NY is the most effective and innovative cold-applied coating process developed to prevent adhesion of weld splashes and accumulation of paint, suitable for all kinds of metals and the majority of plastics on any threaded part. Could be applied on soft / hard metals and plastic.
- TECNOLOGIC® 16 NY patented, the cold process provides the integrity of the topcoat and physical properties of material.
- TECNOLOGIC® 16 NY allows the protection of threads during painting and welding usable for external/internal threads.
The water-based TECNOLOGIC® 16 NY reduces the environmental impact that the extensive use of solvents is having on our planet.
- High protective power from electrodeposited paints, primer and weld spatter
- Reduces and adjusts the friction coefficient 0.10 ÷ 0.15μ controllato and facilitates assembly (lubricant)
- Position and size as per requirements
- Can be applied external/internal thread parts
- Outstanding metal to metal and metal to plastics properties
- Eliminates re-tapping that can compromise quality and safety
- Standardized application to reduce assembling time and processes
- Replace all other type of locking/sealant agents
- No needs for pre-induction preserving the top cot and physical properties of material
- Eco-friendly Water-based solution
- Solvent free and dry to the touch
- Physiological and toxicological not harmful
- Color simply identifies presence, strength and function
- Reduce the torque versus tension scatter
Actual main areas of application are automotive industry, electronics, two wheel, household appliances, office machines, computer industry, electric motors and batteries, robotics and assembling industries, movimento terra (earth moving/ground motion machines + excavator) and constructions - farming industry - energetic industries - sportive, furniture and fixture sectors.
Seleziona documento da scaricare
LAND ROVER / HONDA